Tuesday 15 November 2016

I Am Joe's Music - The Way You Get Your Way
1982



I am Joe's Music were Fane Flaws and Peter Dasent. The Way You Get Your Way was their first single. Fane Flaws and Peter Dasent had both previously been  members of  Spatz and The Crocodiles. Prior to that Fane Flaws had been in BLERTA. This single was recorded in Auckland, New Zealand but released on Mushroom Records Australia. Legend has it, that I am Joe's Music self titled album was the lowest selling album ever released by Mushroom Records. Fane Flaws went on to become a music video director and Artist.




Vinyl Discography
Singles Label Year
The Way You Get Your Way Mushroom 1982
Life In Asia Mushroom 1983
Albums
I am Joe's Music Mushroom 1983

Recorded off of the 7" vinyl single
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I think maybe Steve Garden was on drums for this record?

    ReplyDelete